help-global

RE: FW: problem with htags

From: Brutovski, Robert
Subject: RE: FW: problem with htags
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 09:38:13 -0400

My apologies. Here is the output again.

 [65] which perl
/apps/local/arch/exec/tail/perl
 [66] /apps/local/arch/exec/tail/perl --version

This is perl, version 5.005_02 built for sun4-solaris

Copyright 1987-1998, Larry Wall

Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License or
the
GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5.0 source kit.

this system using `man perl' or `perldoc perl'.  If you have access to the
Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.com/, the Perl Home Page.

 [67]
 [67]
 [67] which htags
/home/rbrutovs/bin/htags
 [68]
 [68]
 [68] head /home/rbrutovs/bin/htags
#! /apps/local/arch/exec/tail/perl
#
# Copyright (c) 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999
#             Shigio Yamaguchi. All rights reserved.
# Copyright (c) 1999, 2000
#             Tama Communications Corporation. All rights reserved.
#
# This file is part of GNU GLOBAL.
#
# GNU GLOBAL is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
 [69]
 [69]
 [69] perl /home/rbrutovs/bin/htags --version
4.0.1

I tried your workaround, and it is working. I am able to browse the code
using Netscape. Thank you for your help. By the way, the index.html file
looks slightly different than the example on your home page. My page shows
three sections, Mains, Definitions, and Files. When I click on definitions,
I get a list of all the definitions. In your example, there is a list of
letters ([A][B][C] etc), but I don't have that in my example. Also, there is
no search capability. I noticed that my example says that it is using GLOBAL
4.0-1 while the one on the web page says 4.0-1a. Is there a great difference
between the two? If so, when will 4.0-1a be available. Thank you again for
your time and help.

Rob