help-global

Re: gtags and emacs on WinNT

From: Shigio Yamaguchi
Subject: Re: gtags and emacs on WinNT
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 19:15:06 +0900

Hi,
> I just did bit more investigation and found that my C: drive is NTFS global w
orks there, my H: drive is network mounted my unix home dir, is mouonted as NTF
S using samba and global works there as well.

> It only do not work on network drive which is a clearcase view mounted from u
nix host, is mounted as MVFS file system, so I guess this is a problem why stat
 is not functioning correctly.

What is MVFS?
What is clearcase?
--
Shigio Yamaguchi - Tama Communications Corporation
Mail: address@hidden, (Spare mail: address@hidden)