help-global

End line of functions

From: Ken . HASEGAWA
Subject: End line of functions
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 01:22:36 +0900

Hello hackers, I've been appreciating your work very much.

I have C source files each having a number of functions.
Now I want to pick several functions from the files and put them into
a new file.
So the end line of the specified functions as well as their start line
is needed to know.
Could we get the end line number of a function body using global/gtags
?
Or do you know a different solution ?
Thanks in advance.

//Ken