help-global

In vim getting the message: Error: global command failed

From: margalit.lior
Subject: In vim getting the message: Error: global command failed
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 11:24:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I have installed the gnu-global and it works fine using "global" command line, but when I try using Gtags in vim (I had copied the plugin to its place) I get the following error: Error: global command failed. command line: global --result=ctags-mod -qe 'XXX' while global XXX worked in the command line. What is wrong? Thanks, Lior

Sent from the Gnu - Global - Help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.