[Help-glpk] Help Urgent

From: Brian Youmans
Subject: [Help-glpk] Help Urgent
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 18:02:10 -0500

Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:40:55 -0300 (EST)
From: Aloizio Pereira da Silva <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Help Urgent

Hi ,

I have been using GLPK/L, to solve a optimization problem with the number
of variable between 100 and 300, that is a 100 X 100, 300 X 300 matrix.

But when I use a number of variables bigger 100, the glpsol doesnot solve
the problem. Then the following error is showed:

load_model: reading model from `modeldesc1.lpm'...
modeldesc1.lpm:11: too many columns
glp_read_lpm1: processing terminated due to errors
Model description processing error

There is a limit of the number of columns that can be used in GLPK/L?

thanks.

            *         Federal University of Minas Gerais        *
            *          Departament of Computer Science          *
            *         Master Degree in Computer Science         *
            *                 Aloizio Silva                     *
            *         http://www.dcc.ufmg.br/~aloizio          *
            *      Mobile Computer and Network Optimization     *