Re: [Help-glpk] Problem using GLPK 3.1

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Problem using GLPK 3.1
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 11:02:26 +0400

I've consulted the International Standard ISO/IEC 14882. It seems that
the C++ compiler is right, not me :+) The declarator extern "C" just
establishes linkage specification, i.e. declarations given with this
declarator should obey to C++ conventions, in particular, should not
use any reserved C++ words as ordinary identifiers.

In the next version of the package the name 'class' (which is used as a
member name in the declaration of the structure 'LPX' and as a argument
name in the declaration of the routine 'lpx_set_class') will be changed
to 'clss'.