[Help-glpk] Re: Help me please

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: Help me please
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 11:39:03 +0300

>I have the package glpk3.2.3 and i don't understand how to
>use the fonction lpx_load_mat.(what's void*info ant double
>(*mat)(void *info,int *i,int*j)?)
>Can you send me an example which uses this fonction?

You need to use lpx_load_mat if you have your own representation of the
constraint matrix and wish to load it into the problem object (LPX)
directly, i.e. not converting it to other data structures. Otherwise you
can use lpx_load_mat3, which implements a more convenient interface.

The parameter info is a pointer used to pass some information (which
it points to) to the routine mat. It is introduced to avoid using static
data, if necessary.

The routine mat is intended for enumerating all non-zero elements of
the constraint matrix. For details see the reference manual (page 21)
included in the distribution.

An example is the routine lpx_load_mat3 (placed in the file glplpx1.c),
which is a driver to lpx_load_mat.