[Help-glpk] Variables with different cardinalities

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Help-glpk] Variables with different cardinalities
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 10:30:16 -0800

Hello all,

First of all let me say that GLPK is a great project!
I really appreciate all the excellent work.

I think I understand how to set up a problem in
which all the variables have the same cardinality
(by this I mean the same number of possible values).

I want to set up a problem in which the variables
can have different cardinalities. I've tried various
things but I haven't found anything that glpsol is
happy with. Maybe someone can point me to a simple
example?

I guess this is a really simple problem but I've
read the MathProg manual and searched the mailing
list archive without success.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Robert Dodier