[Help-glpk] Some more example Mathprog models

From: Harley Mackenzie
Subject: [Help-glpk] Some more example Mathprog models
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 08:40:44 +0300

Andrew,

I have recently developed Mathprog models for the linear curve
 fitting problem 12.11(a)  from H P Williams "Model Building in
 Mathematical Programming". I thought these might be good
 examples to include with the next GLPK release as they are
 a type of problem not already covered by the existing examples.

I am happy for these to be released under GPL if they seem to be
 worthwhile for inclusion.

Regards,

Harley

     Dr. Harley Mackenzie         ACN:   087 953 839
                                  ABN:   27 087 953 839
     HARD Software                Web:   www.hardsoftware.com
     207 Noble Street             Tel:   +61 3 5222 3435
     Newtown 3220, Australia      Email: address@hidden