Re: [Help-glpk] MIP infeasability (and proofs thereof)

From: Wayne . H . Vinson
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] MIP infeasability (and proofs thereof)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 11:38:42 -0700

Minimizing the sum of the infeasabilities is working well.  Since I know that a subset of the constraints (the section sizes) are the only possible causes of infeasability, the non-zero infeasability var (there appears to always be exactly one in practice) tells me what kind of memory is lacking.

Thanks.