[Help-glpk] Assertion failed error.. what does it means??

From: Antonello Lobianco
Subject: [Help-glpk] Assertion failed error.. what does it means??
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 15:57:43 +0100

Running glpk4.9 under my application I get this error:

Assertion failed: ipp!=ipp; file src/glpipp2.c; line 795
(console output)

I have no idea of what does it means??? :-((

I have a multi-agent model, I have the error solving a MIX with
lpx_intopt after several times that it works ok, while with lpx_integer
all go fine.

Antonello

WinXP, Borland C++ 6, compiled from source from w32bc5.mak with borland
make.exe.