Re: [Help-glpk] shortest path

From: ashutosh.natraj
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] shortest path
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 06:01:05 -0800 (PST)

hello Rik
 I'm also facing the same problem in shortest path,if you have got some help
please forward me too,as
I'm also working on it,it will be of great help to me
thanking you
ashutosh.natraj
  my mail id: address@hidden
                  address@hidden
hello all,
I'd like to pose a problem: I have a fairly huge model (600 nodes) and I
would like to find the shortest path from all nodes to all nodes. So
this wil probably give around 600*600 shortest distances. Because I'm
quite new to mathprog and glpk, I took an example of the glpk package
(spp.mod). This example works fine, but it calculates only one shortest
path (from one (preset) node to another (preset) node). Can I somehow
introduce somewhere a kind of "for-loop" (I guess) to solve this
problem? Or do you have another solution to my problem? I tried to write
all different files, with the same model, but every time a different
source (start node) and sink (end node), but it is quite time consuming
to read every time this enormous model.
Thanks,
Rik