[Help-glpk] Compiling GLPK with Intel C++ Compiler

From: Ali Baharev
Subject: [Help-glpk] Compiling GLPK with Intel C++ Compiler
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 21:13:52 +0100

Hello,

I am using GLPK and i am quite satisfied with it, it is really a gem
of the open source community.

I would like to compile it with icc on Linux i686-smp, 32 bit. I use
it for solving (continuous) LP problems through the API, so i do not
have to compile the routines related to mps file processing, command
line reading, exact arithmetic, MILP stuffs, etc.

Could you please help me with a Makefile?

Many thanks in advance,

Ali