Re: [Help-glpk] GMPL: ordered sets?

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GMPL: ordered sets?
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:23:54 +0400

> We have an AMPL model that uses ordered sets and some functions
> that come along with such an idea (e.g. card(), ord(), next(),
> last()).

> Does GMPL (and specifically GLPK's implementation of GMPL)
> support this family of operators?

Unfortunately the glpk implementation of GNU Mathprog does not
support ordered sets. (However, the card function is implemented.)

For the reason please see some discussion on the list, in particular:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-glpk/2005-05/msg00008.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-glpk/2006-11/msg00056.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-glpk/2006-11/msg00058.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-glpk/2006-11/msg00059.html