[Help-glpk] lpx_integer

From: Balazs DEZSO
Subject: [Help-glpk] lpx_integer
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 21:51:38 +0400

Hi

The new version of the glpk(4.16) does not let me explicitly change the
problem class(lp/mip) because it could be calculated from the number of the
integer variable. If I want to solve a problem but I do not know at coding
time that it is lp or mip then I have to check it in running time and write
two distinict code to retrieve the solution. I think the lpx_integer should
be useable when the problem does not contain integer variables and in this
case it should set the mip solution to the lp solution.

I have and other enhancement request. Please publish the library under LPGL
license. Thanks for help.

Best, Balazs