[Help-glpk] Need help using glpk API

From: Becker, Basil
Subject: [Help-glpk] Need help using glpk API
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 14:30:39 +0400

Hi all!

I have some problems concerning the use of glpk's API. I want to build a
complex, mixed integer problem using glpk's API and I have already figured out
how to add constraints and integer respective binary variables to the problem.
What I need in addition is a way to add IF...THEN...ELSE constraints. Is there
a way to add these constraints to a glpk program using glpk's api?

If I understood the GMPL language reference right these constraints exists and
could be used in conjunction with glpk.

thanks in advance,
Basil

Dipl.-Inform. Basil Becker

Hasso-Plattner-Institut für Softwaresystemtechnik GmbH
Professor-Doktor-Helmertstr. 2-3
14482 Potsdam

room:    A-2.7
phone:   +49 331 5509 365
e-mail:  address@hidden

Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Christoph Meinel
Amtsgericht Potsdam, HRB 12184