Re: [Help-glpk] Configuration of glpk under cygwin

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Configuration of glpk under cygwin
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 13:32:30 +0400

> I just installed the newest version
> of glpk. But contrary to the old version 4.13, the configure script doesn't
> run anymore on my PC with Windows and Cygwin.
> As I am not really a UNIX guy, I would
> really appreciate help.

Unlike 4.13 in 4.22 there is used a new version of autotools that
causes some problems under cygwin due to ambiguity of find and sort
commands which also exist in windows. To fix the problem you need to
*rename* find.exe and sort.exe usually placed in windows/command to
make them unavailable via their original names from the command shell.