[Help-glpk] Re: Wrapping GLPK with Swig

From: Nigel Galloway
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: Wrapping GLPK with Swig
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 17:32:19 +0100

Alex,

I have no objection and hope that many people find it useful.

The file rglpk.c that you have included is in fact generated against a
particular version of GLPK and perhaps you should record which. Obviously SWIG
can be used to generate a new rglpk.c against a later version when needed, and
glpk.rb should still work.

Although in the README you say 'You should only ever need to access glpk.rb'
all the glp_<whatever> procedures for the version against which rglpk.c is
created are still available. Perhaps you could include a test for accessing say
glp_version.

Good Luck,

Nigel