RE: [Help-glpk] correct version of the software ?

From: Nagesh, Harsha
Subject: RE: [Help-glpk] correct version of the software ?
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 19:33:28 -0000

Thanks Oscar.

I got the latest version and it has the info that I am looking for. Thanks.

If you click on "How to get GNU software" link in the main page (for other ways
to obtain GLPK), and then onto
http://directory.fsf.org/

searching glpk gives a page that still points to 4.19 though. However, the
mirrors seem to have the latest version

Thanks for your help
Harsha