Re: [Help-glpk] information on presolve results

From: Ali Baharev
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] information on presolve results
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 15:51:38 +0100

Thank you for your response.

One reason is debugging. I generate the LP problems by linearizing
nonlinear problems. A redundant nonlinear constraint may or may not be
nonredundant in the LP problem after linearization. Identifying
redundant rows / columns could help me debugging the nonlinear part.
Another reason is numerical stability and performance issues.

What do you advise?

Thank you,

Ali