Re: [Help-glpk] control parameters and round-off error

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] control parameters and round-off error
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 01:54:38 +0300

Ali,

Could you post me a couple of your instances, for which you suspect
the objective to be inaccurate in the optimal solution? If so, write
them in mps format, gzip, and post me. Then I could say something
more definite. (Please do not cc them to the list.)

Did you make sure that the lp presolver is disabled?

Note that if the instance is ill-conditioned, there may be no way to
obtain solution with sufficient accuracy.

Andrew Makhorin