[Help-glpk] display bug with glpk

From: fotemoucher
Subject: [Help-glpk] display bug with glpk
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 12:38:28 +0300

Hi,

At first, I want to explain that I'm a french student and I apologize
if my english is bad, and I'll try to explain clearly my problem.

I'm using the interior point routines of glpk to solve linear
programming problem with programs in language C running under Linux
terminal.

My problem is that glpk routines are always displaying a lot of
information on the terminal while processing, what very slows down my
process.

I tried "LPX_K_MSGLEV 0" but information are still displayed.

what can I do if I want that routines no longer display something on
the terminal ?