Re: [Help-glpk] Only one data file allowed in GLPK

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Only one data file allowed in GLPK
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 12:16:45 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008, xypron wrote:

> Your example for "gcc.exe -E" did not work for me:
> C:\>"c:\MinGW\bin\gcc.exe" -E c:\temp\text.txt -o test1.txt
> gcc.exe: c:\temp\text.txt: linker input file unused because linking not done

The input file suffix is not recognized as a C file to be preprocessed.
The input file suffix is not recognized as anything else.
The input file is therefore regarded as input to the linker.
-E tells gcc not to link.

Precede the input file name by -x C .

> "copy" (or "cat") could of cause be used for creating merged files. But the
> parts could not be valid AMPL files.

Do they need to be?

--
Michael   address@hidden