Re: [Help-glpk] Wrapping GLPK with SWIG using IAJAAR

From: Nigel Galloway
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Wrapping GLPK with SWIG using IAJAAR
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 17:53:24 +0300

I decided to try netBeans Early Access release of their Python IDE, using of
course IAJAAR for the test. If you want to use IAJAAR with Python 3.0.1 using
netBeans on Windows the following URL contains binaries of everything you need,
and an example project.

http://www.geocities.com/nigel_galloway/swigPy3.zip

It also contains the souurce for IAJAAR and the swig interface file which can
be used with other languges.

> The files described below can be found at:
>     www.geocities.com/nigel_galloway/IAJAAR.zip

    Nigel,
    I wanted to try your IAJAAR, but the file:

  > The files described below can be found at:
  >     www.geocities.com/nigel_galloway/IAJAAR.zip

are not available. Is that normal?
Thanks,

Pierre