Re: [Help-glpk] autoreconf issue and octave

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] autoreconf issue and octave
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 16:40:21 +0300

Hi Marco,

Thank you for testing.

> autoreconf call in any case autoheader
> so I have a "missing template" fault

> autoreconf-2.63: running: /usr/bin/autoconf-2.63 --force
> autoreconf-2.63: running: /usr/bin/autoheader-2.63 --force
> autoheader-2.63: warning: missing template: HAVE_DLFCN
> autoheader-2.63: Use AC_DEFINE([HAVE_DLFCN], [], [Description])
> autoheader-2.63: warning: missing template: HAVE_GMP
> autoheader-2.63: warning: missing template: HAVE_LTDL
> autoheader-2.63: warning: missing template: HAVE_ZLIB
> autoheader-2.63: warning: missing template: MYSQL_DLNAME
> autoheader-2.63: warning: missing template: ODBC_DLNAME
> autoreconf-2.63: /usr/bin/autoheader-2.63 failed with exit status: 1

As I understand there remains the only issue, namely, that autoreconf
fails because autoheader fails.

Unfortunately, autoreconf has no option to disable invoking autoheader.
On the other hand, rather than to use autoreconf you could simply run
the following commands:

aclocal-1.10
libtoolize -c -f
autoconf
automake-1.10 -c -a

If necessary, I can include corresponding shell script in the glpk
distribution to use it instead of autoreconf.

(I would not like to generate config.h.in with autoheader in order to
provide possibility for building glpk out of the GNU Build System.)

Andrew Makhorin