[Help-glpk] testing glpk 4.38 on 64-bit platform(s)

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] testing glpk 4.38 on 64-bit platform(s)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 21:02:38 +0300

Hello,

Could anyone please test a new version of glpk on 64-bit platform(s)?
If so, I will post the tarball via e-mail (about 2.2Mb).

FYI:
I have added a third-party package (for approximate minimum degree
ordering), which now is used in the glpk interior-point solver. However,
before making a release I would like to be sure that it works on 64-bit
platform(s). Thanks.

Andrew Makhorin