Re: [Help-glpk] (no subject)

From: xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 11:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Epiphanie,

please have a look at the documentation of the API in file doc/glpk.pdf of
the
source distribution which is available at
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk/glpk-4.38.tar.gz

The routines with names starting with lpx_ have been replaced by new
routines
starting with glp_.

Please, update your code to the current API.

Best regards

Xypron