[Help-glpk] FW: Problem with GLPK

From: stevenvladimir
Subject: [Help-glpk] FW: Problem with GLPK
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 05:15:49 +0300

Hi, dear developer

IЎЇve been using GLPK for quite a long time. Recently, I got a problem with
GLPK when solving a binary integer problem. It took a long time without getting
the solution. At first, I thought this may be due to the large scale of the
matrix. But the same problem can be solved quickly in Lingo 11.0. But I really
need to use GLPK in Matlab for my research.

So I hope you can help me to find out the reason for that problem.

Attached is the concerning matrices of fsp, A, b, lbsp, ubsp, ctype, vartype,
and the problem is minimization, so s=1.

Looking forward to your early reply.

Best Regards

Da Lu

ёь¶аИИА±ЧКС¶ѕЎФЪРВ°жMSNКЧТіЈЎ БўїМ·ГОКЈЎ

Hi, dear developer

I¡¯ve been using GLPK for quite a long time. Recently, I got a problem with GLPK when solving a binary integer problem. It took a long time without getting the solution. At first, I thought this may be due to the large scale of the matrix. But the same problem can be solved quickly in Lingo 11.0. But I really need to use GLPK in Matlab for my research.

So I hope you can help me to find out the reason for that problem.

Attached is the concerning matrices of fsp, A, b, lbsp, ubsp, ctype, vartype, and the problem is minimization, so s=1.

Looking forward to your early reply.

Best Regards

Da Lu

¸ü¶àÈÈÀ±×ÊѶ¾¡ÔÚаæMSNÊ×Ò³£¡ Á¢¿Ì·ÃÎÊ£¡

ûÓл¥¶¯£¬ÄÄÀ´¹²Ê¶£¿Î¢ÈíµØͼMSN»¥¶¯ÎªÄãÌṩȫеØͼä¯ÀÀÌåÑ飡 Á¢¼´ÊÔÓã¡