[Help-glpk] how to compute dual extreme ray

From: Sermsak Uatrongjit
Subject: [Help-glpk] how to compute dual extreme ray
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 17:32:29 +0400

Dear sir,

I try to use  #39;glpk #39; to find  #39;certificate of primal infeasibility
#39; as outlined in the paper

Safe bounds in linear and mixed-integer programming

(http://www.optimization-online.org/DB_HTML/2002/06/494.html)

Section 4, eq.(12), (13), (14).

I found some discussion about this (for ex.
http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg02179.html)
But it is still not clear for me how to use the API to get the dual extreme ray
as needed by eq.(14).

Could anyone explain in some more details how to compute the dual (extreme) ray
by using glpk  #39;API #39; ?

Thank you very much.

Dear sir,

I try to use 'glpk' to find 'certificate of primal infeasibility' as outlined in the paper

Safe bounds in linear and mixed-integer programming
(http://www.optimization-online.org/DB_HTML/2002/06/494.html)
Section 4, eq.(12), (13), (14).

I found some discussion about this (for ex. http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg02179.html)
But it is still not clear for me how to use the API to get the dual extreme ray as needed by eq.(14).

Could anyone explain in some more details how to compute the dual (extreme) ray by using glpk 'API' ?

Thank you very much.