[Help-glpk] Starting glpk

From: ANT31415
Subject: [Help-glpk] Starting glpk
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 02:29:28 +0300

glpk Maintainer:

I've downloaded glpk for Windows but can't find any way to
start anything up. I've scanned the long PDF description of preparing the
input but can't find anything about actually entering and executing an LP
problem. I'm not even sure that the files have been decompressed because I see
lot of .gz extensions in the glpk directory but no .exe extensions.

I will be operating under Windows 7 Home Premium, is this
going to be a problem? Will it still be a problem if I upgrade to Professional?

I've sent these questions to address@hidden twice but I've gotten no
response.

Tony Schiavo

glpk Maintainer:

I've downloaded glpk for Windows but can't find any way to start anything up. I've scanned the long PDF description of preparing the input but can't find anything about actually entering and executing an LP problem. I'm not even sure that the files have been decompressed because I see a lot of .gz extensions in the glpk directory but no .exe extensions.