Re: [Help-glpk] Can GLPK for JAVA solve multi-objective optimization pro

From: Marcin Mucha
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Can GLPK for JAVA solve multi-objective optimization problem?
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 13:12:05 +0200

Hi,
   perhaps I am missing something, but it seems like you could just compute partial derivatives and then a solve a system of linear equations by comparing them to zero. Also, I doubt GLPK is useful for this particular problem, unless you want to use it solve the mentioned linear system, but it is sort of overkill.

Marcin