[Help-glpk] Wrong optimal solution with Glpk-4.34

From: ULDRY Marc
Subject: [Help-glpk] Wrong optimal solution with Glpk-4.34
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 13:48:28 +0400

Wrong optimal solution with Glpk-4.34Hello,

I have solved a MIP with 3 different solvers. Each solver gives an optimal
solution after a few seconds.
I want to minimize the objective function value.

The optimal solution (objective function value) given by Glpk is greater than
the optimal solution (objective function value) of the 2 other solvers (cplex
12.2 and Gurobi 3.0.1) which have both the same objective function value.

Does anybody know the reason of this difference ?

You will find in attachment the model (problem.mod) and the data (problem.dat)
of the problem and the LP file generated by Glpk from the *.mod and *.dat files
(problem.lp) which has been solved by the 3 different solvers.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards.

Marc Uldry