Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK just hangs

From: Pavel Klinov
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK just hangs
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 18:08:57 +0100

Xypron,

Unfortunately, it's not straightforward. It also occurs inside my
column generator (each column is generated by optimizing a MIP
instance). I tried once to create a synthetic test by generating a
series of MIP instances but couldn't reproduce the behaviour.

I'll give it another try when I have time.

Thanks,
Pavel

--
cheers,