[Help-glpk] problem with GLPK and VC6.0

From: smallboy
Subject: [Help-glpk] problem with GLPK and VC6.0
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 07:59:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hello
    I am a student in Asia,so forgive my poor English.Now I am studying
GLPK, there is a problem.
    I write a code in AMPL,and  code is running fine with GLPK ,(GLPK open
the mod file,then press the menu file "GO",then GLPK give the answer )but I
tried to write a code in VC6.0,but the result is different.
    the code in VC6.0 is to open the mod file,and give answer just like
GLPK,this is VC6.0 code:
glp_prob *mip;
glp_tran *tran;
int ret;
int postsolve = 0;
mip = glp_create_prob();
tran = glp_mpl_alloc_wksp();
ret = glp_mpl_read_model(tran,"example.mod", 0);
ret = glp_mpl_generate(tran, "OUT.txt");  //out.txt is the output
glp_mpl_build_prob(tran, mip);
glp_simplex(mip, NULL);
glp_intopt(mip, NULL);
ret = glp_mpl_postsolve(tran, mip, GLP_MIP);
    "example.mod" is the mod file,it's running well in GLPK,but in VC6.0,the
result is different,
so why the result is not the same,is there anything wrong in my VC6.0 code?
or there is another way?
and how to use the glp_main() function,thanks a lot!