[Help-glpk] Glpk and Concorde

From: Matthew Adendorff
Subject: [Help-glpk] Glpk and Concorde
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 15:56:20 +0100

HiĀ

I am using glpk v. 4.4 and am really struggling to link the LP solver to Concorde. I have added lpglpk40.c, following the instructions I found online, and then built Concorde using the modified makefile command. Once this has been done, how does one instruct Concorde to use the LP solver from the command line?

My apologies but I am very new to this programming environment and so am not exactly sure how to execute glpk and Concorde in tandem.

Many thanks in advance for any help provided!

Regards,

Matthew