Re: [Help-glpk][Problem for multi-thread]

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk][Problem for multi-thread]
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:15:30 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011, Marco Giuntoli wrote:

I have a question to ask: In my problem I am analyzing different scenarios (independent of each other) and each one must make a MIP optimization. Using OpenMP directives can not go to every single thread on each scenario because I glpk return number of errors. Is there a way to go to various optimizations on different threads?

IIRC GLPK is not thread-safe.
You need to use separaate processes.

--
Michael   address@hidden