Re: [Help-glpk] variable reduced costs from glp_write_* functions?

From: Xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] variable reduced costs from glp_write_* functions?
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 19:50:09 +0100

> I'm looking to machine-parse the sensitivity information of a problem. Is my only option to use glp_print_ranges?
Hello Kevin,

you can use the following functions to collect the information without parsing a text file:
glp_get_col_prim - retrieve column primal value
glp_get_col_dual - retrieve column dual value
glp_get_col_stat - retrieve column status
glp_get_col_lb - retrieve column lower bound
glp_get_col_ub - retrieve column upper bound
glp_get_obj_coef - retrieve objective coefficient or constant term
glp_get_row_prim - retrieve row primal value
glp_get_row_dual - retrieve row dual value
glp_get_row_stat - retrieve row status
glp_get_row_lb - retrieve row lower bound
glp_get_row_ub - retrieve row upper bound

Best regards

Xypron

Kevin Hunter wrote:
Hello List,

I'm looking to machine-parse the sensitivity information of a problem. Is my only option to use glp_print_ranges?

Thanks,

Kevin