[Help-glpk] Syntax Error in Data section

From: Tinx99
Subject: [Help-glpk] Syntax Error in Data section
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 07:08:17 EDT

Hi I am doing a project for uni and have written out everything but when I run the program in GLPK it comes up with syntax error in data section highlighting the data in the last table param d. This is what I have:
#
# Optimal Allocation of Operating Theatres
#
#

set I;
/* room type*/

set J;
/* department */

set K;
/* day

param u{j in J};
/* maximum number of underallocated hours in department j */

param h{j in J};
/* target hours for department j */

param a{i in I, k in K};
/* number of room type i available on day k */

param d{i in I, k in K};
/* duration of room type i on day k */

var x{i in I, j in J, k in K} >=0, integer;
/* number of rooms of type i assisgned to department j on day k */

var sm{j in J} >=0;
/* underallocation of hours */

var sp{j in J} >=0;
/*overallocation of hours */

maximize z: sum{i in I, j in J, k in K} x[i,j,k];
/* total allocation */

constraint1{j in J}: sum{i in I, k in K} d[i,j] * x[i,j,k] + sm[j] - sp[j] = h[j];
/* target hours */

constraint2{i in I, k in K}: sum{j in J} x[i,j,k] <= a[i,k];
/* number of rooms per day */

data;

set I:= Mainshort Mainlong EOPSshort EOPSlong; # room type

set J:= Surgery Gynaecology Opthamology Oralsurgery Otolaryngology Emergency; # department

set K:= Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri; # days of the week

param h := Surgery 179
Gynaecology 107.4
Opthamology 29.4
Oralsurgery 9.9
Otolaryngology 16.3
Emergency 2.4;

param a: Mainshort Mainlong EOPSshort EOPSlong :=
Mon 4 4 1 1
Tue 4 4 1 1
Wed 4 4 1 1
Thu 4 4 1 1
Fri 4 4 1 1;

param d: Mainshort Mainlong EOPSshort EOPSlong :=
Mon 7.5 9 7.5 8
Tue 7.5 9 7.5 8
Wed 7.5 9 7.5 8
Thu 7.5 9 7.5 8
Fri 7.5 9 7.5 8;

The table is an identical format to the one above it param a and I can't see for the life of me what the syntax error could be. Can you help? Thanks

Lizzy