Re: [Help-glpk] compile glpk for windows CE6

From: Ilias Nakos
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] compile glpk for windows CE6
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 13:37:08 +0300

For building any package for win CE, one will need VisualStudio 2005 and platform builder. Then you build a customized BSP then an OS Design and then an SDK for the OS design. In my opinion it is better to build it as a static library so as to download it to the Device running WINCE.
In the first link this is what it is mentioned

Visual Studio project

A Visual Studio project can also be easily built, but you will need to:

I couldn't find any src/amd or src/colamd directory. I provided the location of the glpk.h, I included the single src directory that I found, within the subroject for the current OSDesign,but I got errors.

BUILD: [01:0000000124:ERRORE] NMAKE :  U1073: don't know how to make 'obj\ARMV4I\retail\glpapi01.obj'
BUILD: [01:0000000126:ERRORE] NMAKE.EXE TargetCompilePass  -i -c BUILDMSG=Stop.  BUILDROOT=C:\WINCE600\OSDesigns\AutoCoreCon\AutoCoreCon\glpkStatic\ NOLINK=1 NOPASS0=1 failed - rc = 2

This is probably beyond the scope of this mailing list but any help would be greatly appreciated..
regards
Ilias
On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 11:23 PM, Andrew Makhorin <address@hidden> wrote:
> Can I build glpk and use it on windows CE 6?

Why not? Please see:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Windows
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Windows_executables