Re: [Help-glpk] /opt/glpk/libglpk_java.so: undefined symbol: glp_error_h

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] /opt/glpk/libglpk_java.so: undefined symbol: glp_error_hook
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 19:24:14 +0200

Hello Onor,

unfortunately you do not provide enough information to understand what your
problem is.

Which versions of GLPK and GLPK for Java did you install?
What does sbt refer to? A build tool for Scala?
Which command produced the output you report?

glp_error_hook was added in GLPK for Java 1.0.11 (glpk_java.so.0.28.0).

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--