[Help-glpk] glpk_4_47_java.dll: Can't find dependent libraries

From: name name
Subject: [Help-glpk] glpk_4_47_java.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 16:49:30 +0200

Hello I have just downloaded glpk 4.47 for using in eclipce.

I put jar in the path and jar points to the file where is glpk_4_47_java.dll and also glpk_4_47.dll

I got this error when I wont to use glpk.

The dynamic link library for GLPK for Java could not beloaded.
Consider using
java -Djava.library.path=
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\glpk_4_47_java.dll: Can't find dependent libraries

Can you tell me what is libraries should I add to the path?

Thank you

Onor