Re: [Help-glpk] glp_get_status

From: name name
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glp_get_status
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 09:36:33 +0200

Yes when I print status I got numbers but I would like to have OPT ...

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 10:17 PM, Michael Hennebry <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, 18 Oct 2011, Robbie Morrison wrote:

That said, it is better programming practice to use the
macros and not their definitions.  There is no
guarantee that these definitions will remain unchanged.

Perhaps he is printing them out in decimal and
wants to know the significance of the numbers.

--
Michael   address@hidden
"Pessimist: The glass is half empty.