Re: [Help-glpk] source code repository?

From: Haroldo Santos
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] source code repository?
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 13:11:01 -0200

I strongly agree that it would be very nice if GLPK had a version control system. Even those who just watch the progress of the development would like to see the step by step progress. Furthermore, it would motivate volunteers to contribute for this great piece of software, which is the spirit of free software.

GIT is very fast and practical.

Cheers,

Haroldo