Re: [Help-glpk] glp_ios_heur_sol

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glp_ios_heur_sol
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 00:00:10 +0200

Hello Raniere,

python-glpk (http://www.dcc.fc.up.pt/~jpp/code/python-glpk/) does not
support callbacks, yet.

Python callbacks can be realized with IAJAAR, see
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-glpk/2011-02/msg00001.html

You can download IAJAAR from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/iajaarh/

If you need support on IAJAAR, please, you might contact Nigel Galloway.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--