Re: [Help-glpk] Syntactic sugar for assigning values to parameters

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Syntactic sugar for assigning values to parameters
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 01:57:07 +0100

Hello Nilo,

> Suppose a parameter V is defined with a domain of 4 dimensions, but it
> will
> have the same value for every cell of the array.
You will have to specify all values separately. If all values are the
same it would be preferable to use a simple parameter.

The documentation is in file glpk-4.47/doc/gmpl.pdf
chapter 5.3. Parameter data block.

The file is included in the source distribution of GLPK available
at ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk/glpk-4.47.tar.gz.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--