Re: [Help-glpk] Need help with specifying an upper bound for MIP solver

From: Xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Need help with specifying an upper bound for MIP solver
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 21:20:41 +0100

Hello Andreas,

2 and 3 can be realized using a callback routine.

In the callback routine determine the reason code with glp_reason.

Use glp_ios_get_prob, glp ios best node, glp_ios_node_bound to get the lower bound.

Use glp_ios_terminate to terminate the search.

See chapter
5.1.1 Using the callback routine
of glpk-4.47.tar.gz of the GLPK source distribution available of
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk/glpk-4.47

Best regards

Xypron