[Help-glpk] Viewing input constraints in Java

From: Powers II II, Raymond J
Subject: [Help-glpk] Viewing input constraints in Java
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 14:11:25 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I am using glpk-java to solve a network flow LP using the simplex solver
(smcp). The solver has solved a few instances correctly, but not all (even
simple ones).
My belief is that one of the constraints I am building is not getting input
correctly. The problem is, I do not know how to view a constraint in Java after
it is built.

I know the function glp_get_mat_row returns the number of variables in row i,
as well as stores which variables and coefficients in ind and val. The problem
is that in Java there is no way to access the individual indices of
SWIGTYPE_p_int or SWIGTYPE_p_double that I can find.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.