[Help-glpk] [Fwd: Specify initialization for MIP]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Specify initialization for MIP]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 07:33:26 +0400

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Ankit Gandhi <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Specify initialization for MIP
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 02:10:56 +0530

Hi,
I have been trying to solve MIP which contains around 10000 integer
variables. Well, problem is very large so it is expected that glpk will
take infinitely huge amount of time. But also, I have good
initialization for the branch and bound technique used by MIP. Anyone
having any idea how to specify initialization for the MIP as couldn't
find in the user's guide ?

Thanks,
regards,
Ankit Gandhi