Re: [Help-glpk] Spreading the "GLPK/MathProg Gospel" in LinkedIn

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Spreading the "GLPK/MathProg Gospel" in LinkedIn
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 07:32:19 +1000

For those who are into LinkedIn.

This my first position in GLPK/MathProg for Natural
Resource............etc. Group (below)

You can browse it, even you don't have LinkedIn membership.
GLPK/MathProg for Natural Resources, etc. is Open discussion group.

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/OK-Ill-start-sharing-success-4938754.S.228669503?qid=950e0e05-dfe9-4754-9670-9f0c0c47021f&trk=group_most_popular-0-b-ttl&goback=.gmp_4938754

Thanks in advance for reading.

Noli