[Help-glpk] [Fwd: creating subsets from other sets with numeric clauses]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: creating subsets from other sets with numeric clauses]
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 12:17:29 +0400

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Javad Ahmadi <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden <address@hidden>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 03:37:10 +0000

Hi,

I am trying the create a subset based on content of a data set in GMPL.

Using the assign,mod in examples directory –

param c{i in I, j in J}, >= 0;

/* cost of allocating task j to agent i */

param d {(i,j) in I cross J: c[i,j]=12} := c[i,j];

display d;

set E := {(i,j) in I cross J: d[i,j]>0};

display E;

getting;

Display statement at line 33

d[1,4] = 12

d[2,1] = 12

d[4,5] = 12

d[5,7] = 12

Display statement at line 35

assign.mod:35: d[1,1] out of domain

MathProg model processing error

Parameter d is created correctly, but set E is not!  What is the correct
way of creating such subsets based on parameter clause(s)?

thanks

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic
signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in
this message.

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other
use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you received this message in error, please contact the
sender and delete it from your computer.